Why We Built The Good Earth Registry
For us, thoughtfully chosen gifts are at the heart of every celebration… gifts that not only last a lifetime, but are also meaningful and useful. With our universe of handcrafted products – from entertaining essentials to wellness indulgences and sustainable apparel – we constantly endeavour to bring something special to your life, straight from our hearts to your home (and wardrobe).
And now, to make your special occasions ever more memorable, we bring you The Good Earth Registry, where you can curate your own gifting wishlist with all that you love.
How It Works
Our Most Loved Gifts
- 1. What is a bridal/wedding/gift registry?
- - A bridal/wedding/gift registry is a service that lets you curate a wishlist of presents that will add value and joy to your life. You can then share this with friends and loved ones to make their gifting process easier and more cherished.
- 2. How do I create my Good Earth Registry?
- - To create your registry, sign up/log in to Good Earth.
- - Go to the My Account icon on the top right corner, and click on Bridal Registry.
- - Next, choose an option – Wedding or Special Occasion – for which you want the registry. (Please note you can only create one active registry at a time.)
- - Proceed to set date, and then enter name and shipping details.
- After this, your registry will be created and you can add products to it.
- 3. Can I update my profile details entered upon creating my registry?
- - You can edit the name of the registry, registrant and co-registrant at any time. But once submitted, the email address provided by you cannot be changed. You can make changes to the shipping address but change in country may result in change of pricing of the products in your registry catalogue
- 4. Can I create a registry in-store too?
- - The Good Earth Registry is an online-based service and is valid only on our web boutique. For any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
- 5. How do I let my guests know about my registry?
- - For an existing registry, go to My Account > Bridal Registry > Manage Registry and click on ‘Share Link’. For first time users, once your registry is created, there will be a link generated which you can copy-paste and share with friends & family via email or whatsapp (on mobile).
- 6. How do I manage my registry?
- - Once your Good Earth Registry is created, it cannot be deleted. However, you can make changes to the date, product quantities and styles. Please note that once a single quantity of the desired product from your registry is purchased, you will not be able to delete the purchased item. However, items can be deleted before they are purchased.
- 7. Are there products that cannot be added to a registry?
- - Most items can be added to registry. However, e-gift cards and products marked as ‘pre-order’ cannot be added to registries at this time.
- 8. Can I return/exchange the gifts purchased from my registry?
- - Please follow our policies for shipping, in case you’d like to make a return/exchange; click here
- 9. How do I find my registry on the Good Earth web boutique?
- - Once you log in to your Good Earth account, go to the My Account icon on the top right corner where you’ll find an option titled ‘Bridal Registry’ which will have all your registry details.
- 10. Can I get personalised recommendations or one-on-one consultation for my registry?
- - Our stylists would be more than happy to help you. Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- 11. Will my registry reflect purchase details?
- -The details on products purchased from your registry are updated and reflected within minutes. However, you cannot check who the purchaser is. If you would like details on the same, you can reach out to our customer support at email@example.com